Download Ajile 1.2.1 here!
This release includes the following changes:
- New: iCab 3.0.3+, OmniWeb 5.6+, Opera 5+, and SeaMonkey 1.0+ support.
- New: Firebug, YUI, & Mochikit log level (info, warn, error) support.
- New: SyntaxHighlighter JScript Brush with on-demand loading.
- New: Ajile's re-initialization is now auto-detected and handled.
- New: Ajile's version preserved even when removed from file name.
- Improved: Fixed script double-loading bug seen in IE browsers.
- Improved: Fixed log output corruption bug.
- Improved: IE detection using JScript conditional compilation.
- Improved: Ajile's runtime instance is now a light object literal.
- Improved: Ajile's runtime source is now DOM invisible.
- Improved: Faster & more efficient directive fail-safes.
- Improved: More robust Import & Include listener notification.
- Improved: More robust & efficient Ajile.ShowLog().
- Improved: Performance boost via fail-fasts, variable caching, & less strings.
- Improved: Updated Examples page content, layout & keyboard navigation.
See the About
section at ajile.iskitz.com
and play with the Demos
for a better understanding of the improvements in this release.Download Ajile 1.2.1 here!
Labels: 1.x, browser, cloak, compress, docs, log, stability, version